BQS has partnered with the leading manufacturer in the field of Ultra Violet-C Light Germicidal Irradiation, (“UVCGI”). BQS utilizes UVCGI to perform multiple tasks in eliminating dangerous pathogens. UVC germicidal energy is simply a specific light wave of 253.7 nanometers that disrupts the DNA of any infectious pathogen, rendering it incapable of reproduction, colonization, or causing harm to humans.
HVAC ducts and ventilation systems act as “superhighways” to spread respiratory infections throughout a facility. Damp coil and drain pan conditions are excellent forums for growth of bacteria and mold, and contribute to sick building syndrome and building-related illnesses, from mild irritation to the spread of infectious agents. UVCGI can be readily applied to HVAC systems to complement system maintenance by keeping coils, drain pans, and other surfaces clean and free of microbial contamination.
The associated improvements in air quality may reduce respiratory distress symptoms and thus improve attendance and work performance in all occupied spaces.
BQS furnishes complete systems, including all required safety switches, signage and viewpoints. Our manufacturer originated the 360-degree distribution of UV Energy for disinfection of air moving at 500fpm, while simultaneously disinfecting surfaces in proximity to the lamp systems.
BQS features highly efficient, low mercury, non-proprietary Philips lamps that help reduce replacement cost by as much as 75%.
Our engineering staff will determine the quantity and size of UVC lamps, product specification, and system-design required to disinfect the moving air in your facilities.
AIR QUALITY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
1) Area inspection
2) HVAC system survey – comprehensive check of all equipment
3) Detect any structural defects or existing filtration problems.
4) Hygienic test with ATP Samples.
1) Open all storage spaces to access all hidden spaces
2) Remove dust with microfiber wipes on all surfaces.
1) Summary report of evaluation
2) Summary report before and after application (if applicable)
3) Recommendation report
1) Establish an adequate maintenance schedule based on your business requirement, in sync with both your financial and business needs.
1) Full area inspection once a year
2) Regularly scheduled inspections and treatment as required
BioQuality Solutions is a valuable investment for any business. Our methods of sanitization will help extend the life of your equipment, as well as provide a cleaner, safer environment for your valued employees and guests.